netkas.org forum
December 01, 2020, 10:14:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Information for registering users http://forum.netkas.org/index.php/topic,2246.0.html

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Warning: Not Relevant to GPUs/OSX/ROMS ---> Summer Resolution (trash)  (Read 7433 times)
alienallan

« on: May 25, 2012, 11:23:56 AM »

Ill start:

"I apologize to anyone and everyone (Cindori specially to you) about coming forth as an ass. Im often too direct with thoughts and un-sensitive to my word usage, as being brought up in the music scene, i rarely care about "bad-word" usage and love sarcasm (a danish trait).

Ill do my best to stop being an ass and continue helping with the more simpler matters i can and am helping with. I hope ive helped some of ya.

...and lastly, ill stop thinkin that my "humor", comes through as humor, as apparently it sure doesn´t"   i never thought anyone would really care.

On that note. To all the hate going around lately....  Itd be nice if we could stop now imo. Netkas didnt make this place for drama-consumption (though ofc its good for SEO).

I think we´ve all said what we wanted to say, its gotten noone anywhere.  Aaand, i think we know whats there and what isnt, what´ll be shared and what wont.

Everyone has a right to share anything with whoever they want. Such is life. If anyone has an issue with that, they should immediately empty they´re bank-accounts and share all they´re moneys with everyone around them, known or unknown, worthy or not.

Maybe we could all stop attacking people, when they say "no" now.

Noobs should also accept (as with every other forum in world) , that when obvious over-discussed-questions get shunted and farted upon, that; such, is the nature of a question which clearly reflects the poster, not having made any effort to reading anything at all. Thats also how life is.

also, we could bear in mind, that most of us arent fluent in english and commenting grammatical errors, is just well... amatuer.

Can we all hug and be summer happy now?  the drama should stop.

no need to reply this thread and bump it up, as a matter of fact just let it trash ofc. But since my idiocracies have affected people so much, maybe apologies and peace thoughts, would do the same.

Now ill shut up, go on a vacation, get naked and run around in the forest, scratching my own vagina till i smile.

p.s. dont make me link more queen.

...if EVEN I can do it, probably friggin so can you ... http://bit.ly/x0Ezs4
Cindori

« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2012, 02:07:02 PM »

I appreciate you coming forward and apologizing like this.
There definately arouse some drama in that thread, however it was never my intention. (and I don't think it was fueled mostly by me either).
I still think you shouldn't claim copyright/ownership of a modified ATI/Nvidia rom. I'm pretty sure I will always think that. It's just my opinion and there has never been meant as personal against Rominator. I would have reacted and replied exactly the same about the actions if they were made by user XXXXX or YYYYY.

I voiced my opinion and I am content with knowing that anyone interested may view them and make their own mind about things. I am not on a mission to make things how I want them, just letting people know what's going on and what I think about it. I don't have any personal grudge against Rominator like some people think and just because he disagree with me on one topic it does not mean I'm going to hate him, ignore him or not being able to continue working with him. I listen to reason and logic, not personal pride. Smiley
« Last Edit: May 25, 2012, 02:10:03 PM by Cindori » Logged

http://groths.org
Tools and news about Mac graphics and Hackintosh
andystubbs

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2012, 02:19:24 PM »

I still think you shouldn't claim copyright/ownership of a modified ATI/Nvidia rom.

And I don't believe Apple should be able to claim any design rights over rectangles with rounded corners but hey ho the worlds a crazy place!

On a slightly more serious note I think we are all old enough and smart enough to accept the fact that we won't always agree - in fact in some ways this helps us all because 9 times out of 10 some bugger will go out of their way to prove you wrong when you say 'this can't be done or this won't work'.

After all if we were all 'passive just agree to everything and accept it for what it is' types we wouldn't be here trying to do stuff with hardware that Apple didn't want us doing stuff with in the first place would we? Smiley
« Last Edit: May 25, 2012, 02:23:11 PM by andystubbs » Logged
Gpzjock
Not Newbie

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2012, 05:58:18 PM »

Thanks for setting things right Allan, have a great summer break.  Smiley
alienallan

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2012, 09:05:02 PM »

Apple should claim any design rights over rectangles with rounded corners.

I agree !  They Should !

/youve just been ronald reganed      Grin

ok im off...happy summer XD   handshakes n naked hugz

* They Should.jpg (77.49 KB, 513x377 - viewed 1002 times.)
« Last Edit: May 25, 2012, 09:06:48 PM by alienallan » Logged

...if EVEN I can do it, probably friggin so can you ... http://bit.ly/x0Ezs4
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: