netkas.org forum
November 27, 2020, 12:52:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Information for registering users http://forum.netkas.org/index.php/topic,2246.0.html

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: hd2400 installation query  (Read 6657 times)
mosol
Not Newbie

« on: December 08, 2007, 06:29:22 PM »

Hiya,

Looking through different websites I did not notice any KEXT, pkg, that will show/tell/give.an.idea how to properly install ATI hd2400 on Leopard. I am aware of one (not fully described yet) solution, where you should change antidrv.kext with 527 ATY.lagos.

Here I have some questions, and if someone could answer them in pro manner that would be fantastic.

1) Does change of antidrv.kext with 527 ATY.lagos is the only known way of having hd2400 working?
2) What term '527' is reffering to?
3) Do I need to use Natit's package; if yes, what version?
4) Does the change in antidrv.kext is the only change that I need to do (no changes in device id's file?; no change in opengl folder?)?
5) Does anyone tried successfully make hd2400 working (if yes, what steps did you made)?

Let me know if you have any comments on this, as I would like to perform some test and then write small manual for the rest.

THanks,
mosol
MacPaq
Not Newbie

« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2008, 12:40:04 AM »

I had the hell of a hard time trying to get the RadeonHD2400 pro to work and I ended up giving it up and got a PNY GeForce7300gt. It works great with either efi or NVinject. To get back to your question, I have tried that and well, you know the rest.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: