netkas.org forum
September 26, 2018, 12:47:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Information for registering users http://forum.netkas.org/index.php/topic,2246.0.html

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Banned  (Read 609 times)
lowrider

« on: July 26, 2018, 05:09:40 PM »

Well, I've been banned from MR for three days.  I insulted poor JefferyA.  Called him a Troll.  Guess that's not allowed.  But - IT WAS A TRUE STATEMENT!!!!!!

Poor whining Troll!

Lou
« Last Edit: July 26, 2018, 05:25:48 PM by lowrider » Logged
vidkidd
Not Newbie

« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2018, 10:23:40 PM »

Although TROLL SPOTTING shouldn't be a punishable offence....  I'll consider your absence as an investment in your reputation.   Grin
JeffreyA
Not Newbie

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2018, 11:02:25 PM »

Well, I've been banned from MR for three days.  I insulted poor JefferyA.  Called him a Troll.  Guess that's not allowed.  But - IT WAS A TRUE STATEMENT!!!!!!

Poor whining Troll!

Lou
Are you serious? When will you get the message. Not even MVC supports what your doing. IF you are as tough as you claim by constantly insulting someone you don't know, come say that to my face! I'll tell you exactly where to meet up. I bet you won't because your a weak pathetic person who hides behind a keyboard when they insult people for no reason. I'm very happy MR has given you a timeout. Hopefully, you will learn how to be a decent human! Also, spell my name correctly.
JeffreyA
Not Newbie

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2018, 11:04:54 PM »

Although TROLL SPOTTING shouldn't be a punishable offence....  I'll consider your absence as an investment in your reputation.   Grin
I'll also continue to laugh at the fact there are people as dumb as you alive. MVC has already told you all to stop the witch hunt. If you guys continue to harass and insult me on the internet, I will be speaking to actual authorities.
lowrider

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2018, 04:28:55 AM »

Also, spell my name correctly.[/quote]

Spell your name correctly - JERK!  Close enough?

Lou
JeffreyA
Not Newbie

« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2018, 05:04:15 AM »

Dude just go to bed, you need some sleep. That was the worst reply I ever read. You are digging a deeper hole for yourself at this point.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: