netkas.org forum
July 23, 2017, 01:48:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Information for registering users http://forum.netkas.org/index.php/topic,2246.0.html

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Touch brings Rift into play.  (Read 1265 times)
Rominator

« on: January 04, 2017, 12:33:53 PM »

Got my Touch controllers finally.

Night and Day.

Seamless on 2013 nMP, once you can bypass the embarrassing D300/7770s with real eGPU.

Anyone else found Rift to bring fit up a few notches?

Before asking a question, check your "Personal Settings" and be sure that you have "Brain Services" set to "On".
ed_co

« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2017, 01:09:02 AM »

Seriously, I am embarrassed to say this, but as English is not my mother tongue, sometimes I don't understand what do some people mean with some expressions, and I feel pretty dumb. I thought my English was not too bad, but sometimes I feel the gap Embarrassed
Rominator

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2017, 10:47:55 PM »

Ok, TL;DR version.

If you've got a Rift, get the Touch controllers. VASTLY increases the immersion.

Before asking a question, check your "Personal Settings" and be sure that you have "Brain Services" set to "On".
Rominator

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2017, 11:05:46 AM »

So, I have been testing nMPO eGPUs via Oculus and "Arizona Sunshine"

With 2 sensors tracking me there was always a "dead spot" where I would have issues.

Got a 3rd sensor, and even though it's on USB2, it changes everything. No more dead spot.

Got some events coming up (Dad turning 70, new UCLA class, winning a writing contest, etc) but will be moving to eGPU VR testing with a couple 2016 MBPs.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: