netkas.org forum
March 26, 2017, 03:54:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Information for registering users http://forum.netkas.org/index.php/topic,2246.0.html

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: RX 470 Video Issues - experiencing weird effects.  (Read 606 times)
Cmonster001

« on: December 01, 2016, 07:38:16 PM »

Has anyone experience video issues when running your mac pro with an RX-470/480?  I have a Sapphire RX-470 nitro 4gb card and 5.1 mac pro.  The card runs with the kext modifications, but there is video issues such as login screen that gives me blurry white lines going up and running apps such as Firefox giving me funky patterns every time I move the window around the screen or running Microsoft Office giving me delay video response when scrolling.  I'm running dual monitors with one monitor with a DVI-KVM switch both DVI Cables are using display port adapters.  The card supports dual monitors, but I wouldn't recommend plugging the DVI port because I had issues of stalling at bootup and shutdown but only using the display ports or the HDMI ports that works fine.   Under bootcamp, it works fine.  I hoping that someone would have a solution to minimize the video delay response issues.  I know there is no current mac drivers for these cards.
Cmonster001

« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2016, 05:19:30 PM »

Used Kext Wizard, don't use Kext Utility.  Kext Wizard fixed my problems and made it stable.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: