New version of gfxutil is out!!!http://forum.netkas.org/index.php?topic=64.0
Ok here it is, very first alpha version.http://rapidshare.com/files/76485904/gfxutil.zip.html
Its very simple program.
It only accepts to files input and output files.
input file has to be binary device-properties (not hex dump) or XML plist file.
output file content depends on input file.
If input file is gfx binary then output is XML plist
and if input is xml plist then output is binary device-properties.
For converting hexdump to binary you may use xxd tool:
'xxd -r -p x3100.hex x3100.bin' will convert from hex to bin
'xxd -p x3100.bin >x3100.hex' will convert from bin to hex
1. use xxd to convert from hex to bin
2. use gfxutil to convert from bin to plist file
3. use 'Property List Editor' to modify you settings
4. use gfxutil to convert from plist to bin again
5. use xxd to convert from bin to hex dump
NB! This program is in apha/beta phase. So use it only for betatesting.I TAKE NO RESPONSEBILITY FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE OR INJURY ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS PROGRAM!